Thursday, March 17, 2011

David Grizzle
San Pedro Sweetheart, 2010
Acrylic on Paper
22 in. x 32 in.
SOLD

I went to the bar one night across the street from my loft while I was living in San Pedro near the Port of L.A. You could say it was a dive but it was fun and the people that went there had fun. One night they had a cover band playing. I went in and posted up in the corner and listened and watched. The band was ok but the people dancing were greatness! That's when I saw The San Pedro Sweetheart break it down to a cover of American Woman. She was wearing Combat boots with white socks nearly pulled up to her knees. She had a Plaid school girl skirt on and a bra, nothing else. She had Bangs and a mullet braided long down her back. She was covered head to toe in Tattoos and brother, she won.

No comments:

Post a Comment